Men are often at a loss for words. They say very little because they feel like they are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. The fact of the matter is that there are things that women want you to say. Things that they will never actually ask you to say, but things would mean a lot if you said them. Of course, not all women actually want you to follow through on what you say, but the fact that you can say these things and mean them is important. As if that wasn’t confusing enough, below are some things that every woman would like for a man to say or have said to her in the past.
1. We don’t have to move quickly. Every woman likes to know that the man that she is dating or involved with doesn’t want to rush right into the sack. This gives her some time to get her bearings and what most guys don’t realize is that this will help her slow down too, so she doesn’t freak you out by saying the L-word in three weeks like she might have if you went speedy fast.
2. You’re beautiful. But don’t be so vague about it. Just about every girl (even the not so pretty ones) have been told that they are beautiful. They don’t just want something really generic, instead they want to be told that the little freckle on their nose is cute, or the arch in her back. You need to come up with something unique if you really want to woo her.
3. Let her know what you like. When she kisses you, touches you, caresses you, or just makes you laugh let her know that you like the way that she does it. Be specific and let her know that what you like about it is nothing in general, it is all about her. This will make her feel good, will make her feel sexy, and will definitely have her bringing more of what you like to the table in the future.
4. Tell her that she impresses you or amazes you. Any of these adjectives are good. Of course, tell her what about her amazes you. If she has just gotten done talking to you about something big that she is working on at work, tell her how impressed you are. If you just got done being intimate let her know that she rocked your world. We all like compliments, but with women you have to be specific or it comes across as fake.
5. Tell her you want to make her feel good. Instead of saying that you want to get your freak on, tell her that it’s all about you wanting to make her happy. When you do this it will make her light up from the inside out, and as long as you are honest about this, you’ll find that she comes back for more so you can make her happy again, and again, and again!